The Ultimate Vehicle Engine is a multi-purpose vehicle physics package that can generate a variety of vehicle physics and includes a powerful racing AI system. The ultimate vehicle system’s physics engine has been overhauled. The Ultimate Vehicle System is a vehicle engine that can handle any sort of vehicle dynamics, racing games, truck simulation, tractors, and monster trucks in the near future.
- It includes an ignition system with realistic start and stop engine sounds, much like a genuine car.
- Type of Drive (four-wheel, rear wheel, front wheel).
- Toggle the neutral position.
- It is capable of transmission in all gears.
- They included shades in the light system (brake light, headlight, and reverse light) for realistic light emission.
- It features two different gear shifts (automatic and manual).
- The user can specify the number of gears.
- Engine mode (nitro or regular) affects AI systems as well.
2. Ai System:
They have restructured everything about the AI system. AI is now smarter, has a complete avoidance mechanism, and will be optimized for mobile phones. On the new AI system, we don’t utilize the sphere cast for sensors; instead, we use vector3.dot, which is more performance-oriented. In racing games, you may have more than one AI car in your scenario, and users can control the AI’s behavior (aggressive or kind) as well as the balancing factor.
3. Surface Detection System:
UVS can now identify various surfaces, allowing users to build wheel presets for their cars, create slippery surfaces, and surfaces that need particle emission. This works with both native terrain objects and objects imported from other apps such as blender, Maya, and others.
4. Multiple Camera:
UVS now allows you to construct many rigged cameras, allowing you to experience a realistic perspective from various angles. This applies to both FPS and THIRD.
5. Realistic Drifting Curves:
Users may now make realistic drift and donuts by experimenting with the settings in the drift curve we’ve supplied.
6. Particle System:
- Depending on the surface, they can create realistic dust trails.
- System of realistic skid marks.
- Effect of a burnout.
- The impact of shifting gears.
- The Nitro Effect
- Editable center of mass.
- They calculated fuel consumption using the engine’s horsepower.
- System of illumination.
- Engine sound is quite realistic.
- The Inspector and editing windows are well-organized.
- Deformation of the mesh.