Dreamteck Splines is intended to feel like a native Unity component, utilizing familiar tools and interfaces. It is user-friendly for both designers and programmers, enabling for rapid development and implementation of unique features. It is appropriate for small, medium, and large-scale projects, with a focus on flexibility, ease of use, and performance. The tool delivers outstanding speed even when a large number of items are continually updated due to efficient coding and caching techniques.
Dreamteck Splines offers scalable solutions for a variety of application scenarios. Baking geometry and optimal sample modes can help stationary splines in games, while multithreading can help free up the main thread in titles that require dynamic changes to the splines.
Key Features of Dreamteck Splines:
- Spline creation in the editor and at runtime.
- Hermite, Bezier, B-Spline, and Linear splines are all examples of splines.
- Following the path at a steady speed.
- Mesh creation.
- Control over objects and particles.
- Spline projection is the projection of a spline.
- It is mobile-friendly.
- Primitives and presets are both types of primitives.
- Import and export capabilities.
- Morph declares.
- Functionality is easily extendable.
- Extensive user manual with illustrations.
- Using open source software.