It’s never been easier to design your own realistic car. It just takes around 5 minutes to create a fully working car! Switch controllers, switch behaviours, modifications… all with a single click. It’s simple to use and highly adaptable. It has 9 pre-configured vehicle behaviours. With a single line of code, you may instantiate additional cars at a particular place, customise, operate, or alter behaviour. This is the one of the great asset for car controlling. It is very easy to use and integrate. I highly recommend. It’s a really powerful asset; the physics are great, optimized, and highly configurable! The only difficulty is, of course, the camera that comes with the item. I learnt a lot, especially about how things link to one another, wonderful examples with simple comments, and everything is extremely understandable.
- Unity 2019, Unity 2020, and Unity 2021 are all supported.
- There are 9 ready-to-use car prefabs that have been configured.
- 10 Demo Sequences for demonstrating standard City, Mobile City, Photon, Enter/Exit scenes (FPS/TPS), Vehicle Selection, and other features.
- Real-time multiplayer support for Photon PUN 2.
- Complete user interface dashboard with mobile controllers.
- Support for mobile controllers, Xbox controllers, PS4 controllers, and Logitech steering wheels.
- Recording and replaying, entering and exiting, lighting, camera modes, behaviours, customization, and more are all available.
- The ability to utilize a plugin with a very broad range. It may be used on a toy vehicle or truck with a trailer.
- 3DMaesen created the animated driver and car, as well as the Skyline models.
- Editor scripts with a user-friendly interface.