Classic Editor 1.6 WordPress Plugin
Classic Editor is an official WordPress Team plugin which restores the WordPress Editor and “Edit Post” to the previous one. It enables you to use plugins which expand the screen, add meta-boxes of old style or rely on the previous editor otherwise. Classic Editor is a WordPress plugin official and will be completely supported and maintained until at least 2022, or if needed.
- Administrators can select the default editor for all users.
- Administrators can allow users to change their default editor.
- When allowed, the users can choose which editor to use for each post.
- In the last editor used, every post opens, irrespective of who last edited it. This is crucial to keep the experience of editing content consistent.
- The Classic Editor plugin contains multiple filters to monitor the settings of other plugins and the option to edit it for each post and form of post.
This plugin is activated on the network, and sites administrators and users will not change editors if the classic editor is configured by default. You can adjust the configuration and you can pick the default Network-wide Editor. If not networked, the plugin is enabled and the user choices are selected by each site administrator. Any time, wherever, inspiration hits. Mobile WordPress applications place publishing control in your hands to facilitate content creation and consumption. Write, rewrite, and publish posts on your website, review statistics and be influenced by excellent articles in your reader.
🛡 100% Safe: Check on virustotal.com