Really Simple SSL 4.0.14
Really Simple SSL detects and configures the website to run on https automatically. They limited the possibilities to a low to make things lightweight. The whole site is being transferred to SSL. I hope you save any working hours with this addon. You may consider purchasing the bonus, which has some fun features, if you wish to fund the continued production of this plugin. The plugin addresses several problems with SSL for WordPress, as if you were behind a reverse proxy/loadbalancer, or if no headers were transferred to detect SSL that WordPress could use.
Both incoming applications will be forwarded to https. The default is to redirect the internal WordPress, but also to redirect the .htaccess. The website and homeurl have been modified to https. Your unsafe material is patched as all http:// URLs are replaced with https:// excluding hyperlinks to other domains. So there are no modifications to the servers dynamically (except for the siteurl and homeurl). By using the httpOnly flag, cookies set with PHP are configured safely.
Features of Pro
- Premium support
- Mixed Content Fixer for the back-end
- More detailed feedback on the configuration page
- Advanced security headers for additional security
- The option to configure your site for the HSTS preload list
- The option to enable HTTP Strict Transport Security
- Certificate expiration check: get an email when your SSL certificate is about to expire
You can also check: Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth – KeyGenie
🛡 100% Safe: Check on virustotal.com
There are no reviews yet.